Social Media Marketer
Adtrak is looking for a Social Media Marketer to join their team in Nottingham.
Adtrak are looking for a talented social media marketer to join our team in Nottingham.
The successful candidate will represent a portfolio of clients across the UK in various sectors, delivering social marketing management.
This is a dedicated role, created in light of the company’s expansion of the service over the past few years. The individual will require at least 2 years practical experience and knowledge in organic & paid social media marketing, having worked for a UK business / marketing agency.
Your day-to-day duties will require you to generate relevant social posts which reach, engage and increase followers. Collaboration with fellow marketing colleagues will see you performing and reporting on targeted KPIs.
What You’ll Do:
- Organic and paid social marketing on the leading platforms
- Creating compelling copy and visual media in keeping with platform best practices, as part of a structured posting schedule
- Running paid advertising campaigns using social platform’s native tools, managing expenditure
- Staying abreast of latest developments and trends to ensure output is continually relevant
- Monitoring social networks & tools for brand management and engagement opportunities
- Capably reflecting client’s business values & brand voice in interactions
- Taking ownership of client enquiries; seeking to resolve issues and procure positive outcomes in a timely manner
- Liaising and working with other internal departments and partners to facilitate a ‘one-team’ approach
- Analytical thinking, to interpret data for performance reporting and future strategy
- Carrying out any necessary administrative duties e.g. paid advertising invoicing, updating competition terms and conditions etc.
- At least two years of demonstrable experience in organic / paid social media management (agency or client-side)
- Creative communicator, with a great command of the written language
- Customer service experience
- Responsible and reliable disposition
- Ability to act under pressure
- Experience of social tools e.g. schedulers
- Knowledge of content marketing and blogging (e.g. WordPress)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Graphics / image editing (e.g. Photoshop)
What We’ll Give In Return:
- Hybrid working – home & office based
- A modern office space in Nottingham city centre, with great facilities
- A competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Annual appraisals, monthly 1-to-1 meetings & skillset get togethers
- Flexi-time working hours
- Company pension scheme
- Medical care scheme
- A generous freelance policy
- Christmas parties, corporate fun day & additional social events
Salary dependent on experience.
Job Application Link: https://www.adtrak.co.uk/careers/social-marketer